The Hospitality Table provides sustenance to hungry quilters and a relaxing place to gather and chat with friends.
Monthly refreshments are provided by members according to a schedule that is setup at the beginning of the Guild year but feel free to bring a snack even if it isn’t your designated month! Everyone who brings a treat will receive a ticket to the monthly raffle.
Hot water for coffee and tea will be provided. Please bring a mug or travel cup so we can reduce paper waste.
Here are some food suggestions to consider:
- Fresh fruit in easy, bite-sized pieces
- Trail mix, spiced nuts, peanuts, pretzels
- Cheese and crackers
- Veggie platter and dip
- And remember, finger foods rule!
At most meetings, the Hospitality Team hosts a monthly raffle. Tickets are three for a dollar. Items include a variety of quilt-related supplies and fabrics. This is a fun way to try a fabric or material you might otherwise not purchase. Winners are generally announced once the meeting moves to the Auditorium.
|September||G, H, I|
|October||M, N, O|
|November||S, T, U|
|January||A, B, C|
|February||J, K, L|
|March||P, Q, R|
|April||D, E, F|
|May||V, W, X, Y, Z|
November Meeting – Holiday Food Drive
We will again continue the Holiday Food Drive. This year we will collect at our November meeting, so we may have the donations to the food banks by holiday season.
- Whole-grain, low-sugar cereals and oatmeal
- Pasta; boxed macaroni and cheese
- Canned tuna/chicken
- Carnation® Breakfast Essentials™
- Peanut butter/grape jelly
- White or Brown rice (2 lb. bags)
- Spaghetti sauce
- Dried beans and canned vegetables
- Rice milk (shelf-stable boxed or powdered)
- 100% fruit juice: boxes, cans, or plastic
June Salad Supper
The June meeting brings the spectacular Salad Supper. This dinner provides a wonderful opportunity to socialize with Guild Friends and bring our formal activities to a close for the summer. Each member is requested to arrive by 6 pm with a salad to serve 6 – 8 people.