NSQG runs a raffle whose net proceeds benefit a local not-for-profit charitable organization selected yearly by Guild members.
The grand prize is a bed-sized quilt constructed by Guild members.
The quilt is displayed at our May Quilt Show .
Tickets can be purchased from NSQG members, at our Quilt Show, and from the Charitable Activites coordinator.
The drawing is held in May – You do not need to be present to win.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
For next time…
– If you would like to sponsor a future charity, please read our Charity Guidelines.
– If you or a group of friends are interested in overseeing the design and construction of a future raffle quilt, the process is spread over almost two years with assistance from guild members:
– getting the design approved by the Board by the end of the current year guild season
– setting up for construction over the summer months
– overseeing the piecing, quilting, and binding thru the following year guild season and summer
– getting the quilt photographed over that second summer
– presenting the finished quilt to the membership at the second season September guild meeting.
2023 Sparrow’s Nest
2022 2002 1990 1989 1984 Friends of Karen
2020 New Dawn
2019 Dulce Esperanza Camp
2018 The Emergency Shelter Partnership
2017 Mt. Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry
2016 Ann’s Place
2015 Community Care
2014 Putnam Community Cares
2013 Pound Ridge Fire Dept.
2012 Sudden Arrhythmia Death Foundation
2011 Children’s Cancer Fund
2019 2005 2001 Alzheimer’s Association
2009 Ronald MacDonald Family Room
2008 Jess Because
2007 Behavioral Health WMC
2006 1999 Support Connection of Yorktown
2004 Hospice Care
2003 1995 1986 Northern Westchester Shelter
2000 1984 Guiding Eyes for the Blind
1998 Hospice of Orange and Putnam
1997 Our Sister’s Place
1996 Women’s Resource Center N. Westchester&Putnam
1994 1993 1991 Hospice of N. Westchester & Putnam
1992 Make a Wish Foundation
1988 1987 Hope Town School
1986 Hospice of Phelps (shared with Northern Westchester Shelter)
1985 Northern Westchester District Nursing Assoc. Hospice
1982 1981 1989 American Field Service