Guild Sponsored Exhibits
Invitationals – Any exhibits invited by the Quilt Show Committee. There are no charges associated with these exhibits and the quilts are not judged.
Guild Challenge – A display of quilts from the annual guild challenge. There are no charges associated with this exhibit. The quilts are not included in judging, but can be entered individually and judged in following years.
SIG Exhibit – Any guild sponsored Special Interest Group can request space to display a group exhibit. Each request submitted to the Show Committee must include a written description or photo of the subject matter of the Exhibit. There is no charge for one panel; additional panels may be allocated based on space availability and any fees (non-refundable unless the show is cancelled) as determined by the Quilt Show Committee. The quilts are not included in judging, but can be entered individually and judged in following years.
Comfort Quilts Exhibit – This display is designed to highlight the charitable activities of the Guild and there is no charge associated with this exhibit. The size of the exhibit will be determined by space availability
For all of the exhibits listed above, the participants are responsible for hanging, signage and removal of their quilts.
Requests for space may be made by any individual or private quilt group, provided the majority of the participants are Guild members.
- Factors to be used in determining acceptance into the show will include space requirements, number of participating guild members, and subject.
- Fees will be determined by the Quilt Show Committee based on space assigned and number of quilts.
- Fees are non-refundable unless the show is cancelled.
- These exhibit quilts are not included in judging, but can be entered individually and judged in following years.
- If approved, the exhibit organizer must submit photos of all items and a proposed layout by March 15th of the Quilt Show year.
- The Show Committee has the authority to modify the layout and reject any quilts that it deems are not in show worthy condition.
- The individuals proposing the exhibit are responsible for hanging, signage and removal of their exhibit.
Memorial Exhibits – Individuals may make a request for a Memorial Exhibit to display the work of a former Guild member who has passed away. Quilt Show Committee approval and sufficient available space are necessary. There is no charge for Memorial Exhibits.