- To signup and pay via credit card: click here.
- To signup and pay by check:
– EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org with your selection
– NOTE on your check what workshop and MAIL your check (payable to Northern Star Quilters’ Guild) to:
Deborah Tashjian, 6 McDougal Lane, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
– All sign-ups are subject to availability; no refunds unless the event is cancelled or overfilled.
– Please be sure your NSQG membership is up-to-date (click here to renew or join
) before registering as a member.
– Non-members are welcome (based on availability) for an increased fee, usually $20.
Class confirmation will be emailed when payment is received.
Supply lists, if not already on the website, will be emailed shortly before the workshop
Zoom link, if applicable, will be emailed to participants a few days before the workshop.
Workshop – Fabulous Free Hand Curves
Cut large scale curves freehand without templates or patterns. Add dots, skinny lines, wonky triangles and more to give each curve its own personality, then combine them into a fun original design.
We’ll talk about color and design to create the composition as well as the techniques needed.
Basic sewing skills and a sewing machine in good working order are necessary.