OVERVIEW – Any questions, contact Registrar@NorthernStarQuilters.com
Quilt registration generally runs mid-January thru March or until space is filled. Approximately 175-200 quilts will be accepted as space permits, with a maximum of 15 large quilts. NSQG members are guaranteed priority for up to two quilts thru February 15, other than that acceptance is on a first come basis.
NOTE – Registration fees are non-refundable unless the show is cancelled.
– Members may register up to 4 quilts (two given priority if registered by February 15. Please register in order of priority if possible.
$15 for the 1st, $10 for a 2nd, $10 for a 3rd and a 4th quilt free (conditionally as space permits for the 3rd, and 4th quilts).
– Non-Members may register one quilt, $20 (conditionally as space permits).
– Young Quilters (16yr and under) may register one quilt, $5, the first 10 will be accepted.
You will receive confirmation emails for each of your first 3 quilts registered; the registrar will contact you if there is space for your 4th quilt or if any changes are needed to your registration.
You may pay by credit card when registering or by check following the payment instructions in your confirmation email. Registration fees are non-refundable unless the show is cancelled.
If you do not receive your confirmation emails right after submission, check your spam or check with Registrar@NorthernStarQuilters.com.
Prior to submitting your registration form, click to review – ‘Categories and Requirements’ and gather the following information:
- Category number
- Name for your quilt
- Is your quilt for sale? At what price ($100 minimum)?
NOTE – NSQG takes a 20% commission of the sale price, any processing expenses and taxes are added on top of the sale price. You are responsible for handling any delivery arrangements with the buyer.
- Quilt width and length
- Quilting type, by hand or machine – stationary|track, with|without stitch regulator, computer guided
- If not an original design, the source of the design and relevant permissions
- Design statement for your quilt, less than 240 characters. BE SURE YOUR INFORMATION IS CORRECT! The information from your registration form – as you typed it – will appear in the show catalog and your quilt display card. PLEASE PROOFREAD! Double check for errors – spelling, grammar, capitalization, punctuation, etc.
- Digital photo (JPEG format) of your entire quilt – before quilting is fine as long as it shows the design and colors – with a filename specifying your last name followed by a significant part of your quilt name, eg. Jane Doe’s ‘You are my Sunshine’ could be Doe-My-Sunshine.jpeg
- If registering more than one quilt, please enter in order of priority
- Submit a Young Quilters registration using the Young Quilters button
- Review Drop off/ Pickup Instructions