– Prior to drop-off, all quilts must have their number label attached to the lower right hand corner (as viewed from the back), a sleeve sewn on, and any personal identification temporarily covered with a sewn on patch (no masking tape).
– Quilts must be clean and in excellent show-ready condition. Pet hair, smoke, or strong odors that might be transferred to someone else’s quilt will disqualify an entry.
– Quilts will be inspected at Quilt Drop-Off and will not be accepted if they do not meet these requirements.
– A Quilt Claim Card, needed to reclaim your quilt, will be given to you when your quilt is dropped off.
– If you are not able to bring your quilt to the scheduled Drop-off, please make arrangements with another guild member to do it for you or contact the registrar for possible alternatives. NO QUILTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER DROP-OFF DAY.