- To signup and pay via credit card: click here.
- To signup and pay by check:
– EMAIL email@example.com with your selection
– NOTE on your check what workshop and MAIL your check (payable to Northern Star Quilters’ Guild) to:
Deborah Tashjian, 6 McDougal Lane, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
– All sign-ups are subject to availability; no refunds unless the event is cancelled or overfilled.
– Please be sure your NSQG membership is up-to-date (click here to renew or join
) before registering as a member.
– Non-members are welcome (based on availability) for an increased fee, usually $20.
Class confirmation will be emailed when payment is received.
Supply lists, if not already on the website, will be emailed shortly before the workshop
Zoom link, if applicable, will be emailed to participants a few days before the workshop.
Pat Harrison – 1/7/23. Saturday 11:00-1:00pm
Special Zoom Lecture on details of quilt judging with trunk show.
Pat Harrison keeps herself busy being a long-arm quilter, lecturer and workshop teacher, quilt designer, and a quilt judge certified by the National Association of Certified Quilt Judges.
Lecturing, teaching, and judging allows Pat the opportunity to share her knowledge of all aspects of the quilt making process, from design through construction to the joy of a finished project and even how a quilt is judged.