- To signup and pay via credit card: click here.
- To signup and pay by check: first EMAIL email@example.com with your selection and then mail your check (payable to Northern Star Quilters’ Guild): Kathy Tuttle, 9 Coventry Circle, Mahopac, NY 10541.
– All sign-ups are subject to availability, no refunds unless the event is cancelled or overfilled.
– Please be sure your NSQG membership is up-to-date (click here to renew or join
) before registering as a member.
– Non-members are welcome (based on availability) for an increased fee, usually $20.
Class confirmation and supply list will be emailed when payment is received.
Zoom link, if applicable, will be emailed to participants a few days before the workshop.
In-person Workshop: Wicked Wahini design is only available through a workshop with Linda. She will teach how to use her One Pin technique to perfect your New York Beauty blocks on the first attempt. Linda will also demonstrate how to make a miniature version using the scraps and cutaways from making the larger project.
Kits are available for a fee of $28.00. The kit contains custom foundation paper that can be left in the quilt, custom acrylic templates, a re-useable foundation piecing stencil and a full color handout. Pigma brush tips are available in class ($3 black or $4 color)