To signup and pay by check:
– EMAIL email@example.com with your selection
– NOTE on your check what workshop and MAIL your check (payable to Northern Star Quilters’ Guild) to: Deborah Tashjian, 6 McDougal Lane, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
– All sign-ups are subject to availability; no refunds unless the event is cancelled or overfilled.
– Please be sure your NSQG membership is up-to-date (click here to renew or join) before registering as a member.
– Non-members are welcome (based on availability) for an increased fee, usually $20.
Class confirmation will be emailed when payment is received.
Supply lists, if not already on the website, will be emailed shortly before the workshop
Zoom link, if applicable, will be emailed to participants a few days before the workshop.
Teri Lucas – Teri is the Chief Creative person at TerifiCreations, and the author of Color, Thread & Free-Motion Quilting Learn to Stitch with Reckless Abandon. I’m an accidental free motion quilter, staring after working on a hand quilting project for several years, and just wanting that quilt done. I offer quilters the information they need to do the free motion quilting they want. You can free-motion quilting on your home sewing machine. It’s easy when you know the tricks and tips that the “pros” use.