- To signup and pay via credit card: click here.
- To signup and pay by check: first EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org with your selection and then mail your check (payable to Northern Star Quilters’ Guild): Kathy Tuttle, 9 Coventry Circle, Mahopac, NY 10541.
– All sign-ups are subject to availability, no refunds unless the event is cancelled or overfilled.
– Please be sure your NSQG membership is up-to-date (click here to renew or join
) before registering as a member.
– Non-members are welcome (based on availability) for an increased fee, usually $20.
Class confirmation and supply list will be emailed when payment is received.
Zoom link, if applicable, will be emailed to participants a few days before the workshop.
Tara Faughnan’s Zoom workshop is titled, “Color Interaction.” Playing with color is one of the most rewarding aspects of quilt making. It can be fun, intuitive, challenging and at times frustrating. In this class, we will explore how colors play off one another and delve into the importance of value. Students will start with a variety of quick exercises, and move on to sewing small color studies that can be combined to make a larger quilt.