Jody Sullivan is offering to connect any interested members with a collector of antique quilts who is selling several of her antique quilt tops (photos available, prices negotiable, $45-$125). Contact Jody at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep updated with Nancy Hantman‘s latest ‘Road To . . . ‘ , a list of quilting events and websites.
Area Quilt Events and More
- ‘Celebrations and Inspirations’, Greater Hartford Quilt Guild– Jun 10-11 29-30, West Hartford, CT
- ‘Maine Quilts‘, Pine Tree Quilters – Jul 27-29, Augusta, ME
- ‘Fall Harvest Festival Quilt Show’, Silver City Quilt Guild – Sep 23-24, Taunton, MA
- Crosstown Quilters Guild Show – Oct 14-15, Abington, MA
- —– ONGOING —–
- New England Quilt Museum Exhibits – Lowell, MA,
- Quilt Alliance Activities
- ArtsWestchester Events– White Plains, NY
- The National Quilt Museum Virtual Exhibits
- 2023 Quilt Shows Around the Country
Area Guilds offering Programs
- Brooklyn Quilters Guild – Brooklyn, NY
- Connecticut Piecemakers Quilt Guild – Trumbull, CT
- Empire Quilters – New York, NY
- First Dutchess Quilters – Poughkeepsie, NY
- NYC Metro Modern Quilters Guild – New York, NY
- Village Squares Quilters Guild – Scarsdale, NY
- Wiltwyck Quilters Guild – Lake Katrine, NY
Whether you’re a new or renewing member, check out our Buddy Program if you would like to be a ‘buddy’ or have a ‘buddy’ to show you the ropes around the guild’. Be sure to pick up your name badge or make your own NSQG fabric name badge, pattern HERE.
If you know any member of the guild who is in need of a little ‘sunshine’ for illness, sympathy, or any other reason, please contact email@example.com so the guild can send a card.
Requests on how to make a donation to the guild to honor a member or support an activity are occasionally received. Such requests may now be accomplished via our website, where we have set up a Donate box on our home page, click on Make a Donation.
Guild bylaws and policies are available to members on our website or by request to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guild financial reports are available to members by annual email or by request to the email@example.com.
Send Guild newsletter updates and photos as well as info on local quilt activities and shows to firstname.lastname@example.org and photos for Instagram and Facebook are always welcome at email@example.com.
Follow and Share NSQG activities on Facebook and Instagram – @northernstarquilters
Area Quilt Shops
- Beetle and Fred, Beacon, NY
- Cate’s Sew Modern, Guilford, CT
- Christie’s Quilting Boutique, Norwalk, CT
- Colchester Mill Fabrics, Colchester, CT
- Cotton Candy, Brookfield, CT
- Fabric Mart, Yorktown, NY
- Gotham Quilts, New York, NY
- Pins & Needles, Mt. Kisco, NY
- Pinwheels (online), North Salem, NY
- Quilt Basket (online), Wappingers Falls, NY
- Quilt Tree, Nyack, NY
- Quilters Attic, Pine Bush, NY
- Sew Happy (sewing lessons only), Mamaroneck, NY
- Stitch in Time (machine servicing only), Danbury, CT
- Studio Q, Bethel, CT
- The Bolt Quilt Shop, Trumbull, CT
- The Quilt Shop By Lois, Newtown, CT
- Victoria Findlay Wolfe Quilts, New York, NY
- Village Fabric Shoppe, Red Hook, NY
- Yankee Quilter, Seymour, CT