Member Projects to Support
Local Quilt Links to Check Out
- Tamar Drucker, Member Show – Dec.2-Dec.30 – Warner Library, Tarrytown, NY – Reception Dec.8, 2:30-4pm
- Diana Sharkey, Member Show – Jan.14-Feb.13 – Field Library Gallery, Peekskill, NY – Reception Jan.17, 2-4pm
- Vera Paints a Scarf – Vera Neumann – Aug.8-Jan.26 – Museum of Arts and Design, NY, NY
- ArtsWestchester – White Plains, NY
- Sew Many Shows
- Quilt Shops and Guilds
- Upcoming Exhibits-New England Quilt Museum – Lowell, MA
Area Quilt Shops to Visit
- Above and Beyond Creative Sewing, Nanuet, NY
- Beetle and Fred, Beacon, NY
- Christie’s Quilting Boutique, Norwalk, CT
- Cotton Candy, Brookfield, CT
- Fabric Mart, Yorktown, NY
- Gotham Quilts, New York, NY
- Pins & Needles, Mt. Kisco, NY
- Quilt Basket, Wappingers Falls, NY
- Quilt Tree, Nyack, NY
- Studio Q, Bethel, CT
- The Bolt Quilt Shop, Monroe, CT
- The Quilt Shop By Lois, Newtown, CT
- Victoria Findlay Wolfe Quilts, New York, NY
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with updates
Whether you’re a new or renewing member, check out our Buddy Program if you would like a ‘buddy’ to show you the ropes around the guild.
If you know any member of the guild who is in need of a little ‘sunshine’ for illness, sympathy, or any other reason, please contact email@example.com so the guild can send a card.
Requests on how to make a donation to the guild to honor a member or support an activity are occasionally received. Such requests may now be accomplished via our website, where we have set up a Donate box our home page, click on Make a Donation.
– Send Guild news updates and photos as well as info on local quilt activities and shows to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Guild by-laws, policies, board meeting minutes, and financial reports are available for review at the library table.
– Follow and Share NSQG activities on Facebook and Instagram – @northernstarquilters