Jody Sullivan is offering to connect any interested members with a collector of antique quilts who is selling several of her antique quilt tops (photos available, prices negotiable, $45-$125). Contact Jody at email@example.com.
Keep updated with Nancy Hantman‘s latest ‘Road To . . . ‘ , a list of quilting events and websites.
Area Quilt Events and More
- ‘Celebrations and Inspirations’, Greater Hartford Quilt Guild– Jun 10-11 29-30, West Hartford, CT
- ‘Maine Quilts‘, Pine Tree Quilters – Jul 27-29, Augusta, ME
- ‘Fall Harvest Festival Quilt Show’, Silver City Quilt Guild – Sep 23-24, Taunton, MA
- Crosstown Quilters Guild Show – Oct 14-15, Abington, MA
- —– ONGOING —–
- New England Quilt Museum Exhibits – Lowell, MA,
- Quilt Alliance Activities
- ArtsWestchester Events– White Plains, NY
- The National Quilt Museum Virtual Exhibits
- 2023 Quilt Shows Around the Country
Area Quilt Shops
- Beetle and Fred, Beacon, NY
- Cate’s Sew Modern, Guilford, CT
- Christie’s Quilting Boutique, Norwalk, CT
- Colchester Mill Fabrics, Colchester, CT
- Cotton Candy, Brookfield, CT
- Fabric Mart, Yorktown, NY
- Gotham Quilts, New York, NY
- Pins & Needles, Mt. Kisco, NY
- Pinwheels (online), North Salem, NY
- Quilt Basket (online), Wappingers Falls, NY
- Quilt Tree, Nyack, NY
- Quilters Attic, Pine Bush, NY
- Sew Happy (sewing lessons only), Mamaroneck, NY
- Stitch in Time (machine servicing only), Danbury, CT
- Studio Q, Bethel, CT
- The Bolt Quilt Shop, Trumbull, CT
- The Quilt Shop By Lois, Newtown, CT
- Victoria Findlay Wolfe Quilts, New York, NY
- Village Fabric Shoppe, Red Hook, NY
- Yankee Quilter, Seymour, CT
Whether you’re a new or renewing member, check out our Buddy Program if you would like a ‘buddy’ to show you the ropes around the guild.
If you know any member of the guild who is in need of a little ‘sunshine’ for illness, sympathy, or any other reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so the guild can send a card.
Requests on how to make a donation to the guild to honor a member or support an activity are occasionally received. Such requests may now be accomplished via our website, where we have set up a Donate box on our home page, click on Make a Donation.
Guild policies are available for member review at the library table or by request to the email@example.com.
– Send Guild newsletter updates and photos as well as info on local quilt activities and shows to firstname.lastname@example.org and photos for Instagram and Facebook are always welcome at email@example.com.
– Follow and Share NSQG activities on Facebook and Instagram – @northernstarquilters