Some photos from Eleanor Levie’s talk at the December meeting, courtesy of Patrica Loquet.
Contact Helen May, email@example.com
Members whose last names begin with H, I, J, and K: Please bring a generous snack this month. The Ugly Fabric Auction preview will begin around 6:30 so members will be ready to snack a bit early. Thank you!
– Super Saturday, February 16th – a selection of classes taught by the Guild’s own talented quilters.
– Lancaster Trip, March 29-30th – a fun overnight fabric buying spree and quilt show with a fun busful of quilters.
Contact Jennifer Kramer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact althea s. nolan, email@example.com
Comfort Quilts – Join us anytime!
Contact Rosemary DePaola, firstname.lastname@example.org *** Registration Form
Contact Narci Medina, email@example.com
We will have a new category added to the roster for our show: MODERN QUILTS. We have defined a MODERN QUILT as follows: Modern quilts are inspired by modern design. They include: bold colors, minimalism, asymmetrical design, expansive negative space, alternate grid work, improvisational piecing and/or solid fabrics. Your modern quilt entry need not be quilted by the maker. As always, we will be reviewing the entries carefully to ensure all quilts are in the proper categories. We would love to have a nice offering of modern quilts this year to enhance our show!
EXHIBITED QUILTS FOR SALE
– Contact Daisy Dodge or Debby Warren, firstname.lastname@example.org
***Members may have one personal posting per year for quilt related offerings – contact email@example.com with your ad before the first of the month ***
– Click on any of the main newsletter headings for the related webpage.
– Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any updates.
– Follow NSQG on Facebook and Instagram – @northernstarquilters